Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 0

everything is posted to mylaps - search Neohio and find the event. Can't post till after the event because all of qulifying this year is open until the last year so they are still changing Monday stuff on Thursday.

Hey James,

Great drive at the Runoffs, sorry I never made it over to introduce myself and say hi. Thanks for putting the link to in-car video. For those of us who didn't get to go around the course, was interesting to see how it flowed and where you could get a run on another driver.

Cheers,
    Allan Craighead
    eFormulaCarNews.com Managing Editor
    (226) 808-9472 Cell
    acraighead@howdenmediagroup.com

Liked: 71

FWIW...the first six cars, there was 1 Piper, 1 Van Deimen, 1 Sauce, 1 DB-1 and 2 DB-6's.
    3 of these were on Hoosier and 3 on Goodyear. That is a pretty healthy picture of FF racing.

Classifieds Super License Joefisherff's Avatar
    Liked: 103

Default Edited

I changed win to run. Great run Jim and thanks for posting the video that does help while we await Speed to air the race. So Curtis, is it the Jeg's team or the Summit team in Pro-Stock?????? Curtis I still have the RFD stickers on my car, do I get a new CNC head too?

Liked: 3

Quote Originally Posted by cliff
    FWIW...the first six cars, there was 1 Piper, 1 Van Deimen, 1 Sauce, 1 DB-1 and 2 DB-6's.
    3 of these were on Hoosier and 3 on Goodyear. That is a pretty healthy picture of FF racing.
    Cliff

Congrats on your 4th place finish. I bet Charlie was excited!!

Andrew

Liked: 25

Default Excited

I bet that Cliff and Charlie and a lot of us in the Midwest Division were hoping to be a lot more excited. Cliff and Gerald had very good runs, though.
    - Frank C

Classifieds Super License Joefisherff's Avatar
    Liked: 103

Default What happened to Bill

Why did Bill Kephart have to pull off? That's a shame as he really looked like he had a strong run going. He and his wife are good people I would have liked to see him get the full race in.

Default Runoffs

Cliff -You are right .The demise of FF has been over stated.I think that FF is more healthy than the naysayers think.We have 4 new full time cars in the SW and I am optomistic that with the longer engine rebuild intervals and the general operating costs being what they are our class is starting to make more sense than a few years ago.There are alot of DB1's out there that can still be competitive and many other makes that can be made competitive.I think our future could be looking up.By the way a guy in my Division bought your old DB6 and is going to be quick.Just out curiousity, how did Bardwell get back across the track and hit me in the left rear?I thought I was being really careful and was way clear of him going into turn 2.

Liked: 26

Mike,
    Could you give those of us that could not attend the runoffs the rundown on what was decided at the FF meeting?

Thanks,
    John

Classifieds Super License John Robinson II's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Kephart broke the flywheel bolts. It was something they had a problem with earlier and the repair did not last.

John

Liked: 23

Default Gordon Jolley's Perspective

Gordon Jolley's perspective of the FF race from the runoffs is now online...

http://gordon.smugmug.com/gallery/2088562
    ------------------
    'Stay Hungry'
    JK 1964-1996 #25

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information