Liked: 3

Default Lime Rock Park, 8/18-19

I was recently at LRP and would like to know what lap times the national racers run. My qualifying time was a 57.450 and my best race time was a 57.570 before i was collected in an accident exiting the downhill. Not much damage, just bent the left front suspension when i tapped the tire wall. Over all an awesome weekend with great weather.
    "The winner ain't the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose." - Dale Earnhardt Sr.

Classifieds Super License stonebridge20's Avatar
    Liked: 1907

Default LRP times

Bob, Jeremy treadway ran a 54:3?? at last years NARRC Runoffs in his 80 VanD
    Most national front runners run in the low 54's

Agnif
    Last edited by stonebridge20; 08.21.06 at 9:33 AM.
    Stonebridge Sports & Classics ltd
    15 Great Pasture Rd Danbury, CT. 06810 (203) 744-1120
    www.cryosciencetechnologies.com
    Cryogenic Processing · REM-ISF Processing · Race Prep & Driver Development

Contributing Member Don Denomme's Avatar
    Liked: 4

I was behind you running in Club Ford when you and two other cars went spinning off in the downhill. My first thought was OH S**T! oil on the track. This is not going to be pretty! Turned out to be just a racing incident. Weather was great. You should know that they normally don't run FA, FC, CFC, CSR, DSR, S2000, FF and CF all in one group. A mix of 36 cars taking the green at Lime Rock is NEVER a good thing. They were trying to make room in the schedule for the vintage group. I must admit, hearing those big thumping Mustangs and Camaros running hard down the front straight brought back memories.

Thread Information