Liked: 21

Default Looking for FSCCA

I'm looking for a good used FSCCA. Does anyone know of any currently for sale (good luck I know!)
    Proposition 65 warning:
    WARNING:The preceding post (and everything else in existence) is known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm.

Liked: 0

Default fscca cars

give a call to Chuck Johnson in Reno and see what he has 775-815-9171 Dan Aleckson

Contributing Member Nicholas Belling's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Default I know of 2 fscca cars in the sanfrancisco region that want to sell.

They ran the last national regional and they came and talked to our team and said they wanted to sell there cars and get into FC;s for next year.

If you check the attendance of the event you can get there info.
    Nicholas Belling
    email@nicholasbelling.com
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Liked: 0

Default fscca

I am a owner of a fscca car I dont know of any one that is selling a car in the sfr region ..I know all of the owners personally in this region and I dont think thats true why would anybody want to get a pinto motor . Ive had my fscca car for 3 yrs were on the same motor 3.yr. we finished 4th. overall in the regional race and beat all fcs. and all fms. very low maintance I saw the fc. guys had there motors torn apart and work on them really late into the night while we enjoyed a bbq. no thanks on the fc. Ill stick with the FSCCA car Dan
    Last edited by Dan Aleckson; 07.06.06 at 8:21 PM.

Thread Information