Thread: 84 spartan

Liked: 2

Default 84 spartan

hi looking for somebody that owns or use to own one of these cars.

Liked: 707

As I mentioned in another thread, I owned an '84 for 3-4 years around 8-10 years ago. Memories are fading but I'll offer any help I can.

Good luck!
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

Get your FIA rain lights here:
    www.gyrodynamics.net/product/cartek-fia-rain-light/

Liked: 2

Default Hi Mike

Hi bought this car from a guy from Peru real nice guy, the cars red and he stated that it was bought in pheonix Az. about 8 to 10 yrs ago. The cars got a repair on the top left main horiz. tube aft of the hoop. musta got hit hard at some time.
    Would like to know what is considered the wide track mod. wheel width i 65 1/2 on th e front at the outside of the wheels, would u remember what the single wheel nuts were to torqued to.
    will be pickin ur brain from time to time hope u don't mind..........John

Liked: 34

Default correct me if I'm wrong again

Correct me if I'm wrong (would not be first), but due to the inboard suspension design of the '84 Spartan (push rod?), is it eligible for CF? I saw the pic in "Anatomy...". Looks like front and rear inboard.
    dave

Liked: 707

It's actually pull-rod front and rear and I ran it in FF here in Cendiv. I'm not sure if CF rules vary as much as CFC rules, but it's probably not eligible. Still good in FF, though!
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

Get your FIA rain lights here:
    www.gyrodynamics.net/product/cartek-fia-rain-light/

Thread Information