Liked: 597

Default John Robinson II Wins FF

ROBINSON, LARUE, CAMBERN...... it seems as if the yellow came out virtually right away and Hoinig somehow was down a lap thereafter. The 3 drove away from the field. Congratulations John!!!
    Last edited by EYERACE; 09.25.05 at 3:54 PM. Reason: no eyedea how to type

Liked: 1

Nice one - Congratulations John!
    James
    Stuff, t-shirts and stuff... http://www.cafepress.com/ffwear

Liked: 4

CONGRATULATIONS CLARK!

My daughter and I are your biggest fans and we enjoyed reading about your race from green to checker. A well deserved podium finish for a young and talented driver who is always ready to lend a hand or take the time to instruct those less gifted. This young man is an absolute class act and we could not be happier for him. Nicely done Clark

Amanda & Steven

Liked: 79

John:

Congratulations! What an accomplishment. You deserve it after last years problems with hospitals and hurricanes during the runoffs.

Liked: 5

WAY TO GO JOHN! I agree, after last year's lows this, I hope, more than made up for it. You definitely deserve it! Kudos to you and James for winning the show! Safe travels home.
    Craig Vogeley

Liked: 1

Default Congrats John

Congratulations John. It's good to have a FF Champ from the Southeast with Cricket Farm power.

Liked: 0

Default Win

Way to go John! It is nice to see a SE guy so deserving win.

Bill Vogeley

Contributing Member

Default Congratulations John

John -- congrats on a very smooth and consistent drive that led to a well deserved win! You must have been quite happy to the Larue and Cambern battle in your mirrors that eliminated any chance of a challenge to you.

Also congrats to LaRue and Cambern for an exciting show and well deserved podium finishes!

Did anyone notice the 5 different chassis in the top 5 positions -- Swift, Citation, VD, Stohr and Piper??!!!!!
    Last edited by Bob Lutz DB-1 #54; 09.26.05 at 12:14 PM.

Classifieds Super License Joefisherff's Avatar
    Liked: 103

Default Pics

Are there any good pics from the runoffs and the cars posted anywhere? Any scoops on trick items used/seen on the cars???

That was cool with 3 American made chassis in the top 5. Bob, sorry to correct the order:

Swift
    Citation
    VD
    Piper
    Stohr

Liked: 15

What about 4 of the top 5

Contributing Member
    Liked: 215

way to go john, i guess working on the car every day for twelve hours paid off, okay so we took a little time off of your car to repair the FC

Liked: 3787

Default Yes!

When we first got to the track Sunday around noon, the first person I met on top of the mound outside the Keyhole was John. We were laughingly watching Cole spin.
    Mrs Frog asked me who John was, and I told her he was going to be this year's Formula Ford champion. So she took our picture. It's about the first picture in our Runoffs scrapbook. I also told her he was the prime suspect in the kidnapping of Fergie. Mrs frog was conflicted, not believing that such a nice guy could be involved in such a scandalous venture.

Congratulations John! You earned it. Well done.

You can still convert it to a CFC by November for the ARRC...

Liked: 18

Default Post race info

Just got back from a visit with local region meeting, gifted with John's appearance. Trophy not in tow. John was a bit "bent' about the trophy, 'neighborhood kids I guess". Hey John, old age and treachery can beat youth and exuberance. Dad has a racing mentality as well. All in good fun, Congrats John .

Thread Information