At the Pocono Double National this past weekend, we had a qualifying session on Friday afternoon. We qualified on the pole with Ahsen Yelkin and Atahan Koymen in Swift 008's 2nd and 3rd. Before Saturday morning's qualifying, we had a left rear rocker that was all bent at the ear that connects to the shocks. Nobody at the track had a spare. I pretty much thought we were going home without racing. Ahsen happened by our paddock about 90 minutes before our qualifying. For the next hour, Ahsen and my father (in the heat) engineered pieces to reinforce the rocker and allow us to qualify and race. Ahsen and members of his team were carrying belt sanders, grinders, and other tools back and forth to our paddock as well as helping to make the necessary fixes so we could compete.

I just wanted to say thank you to Ahsen and his team. They did not have to jump in and help us like they did. Not only did he and my father brainstorm ways to fix it, Ahsen was right there cutting and sanding and sweating alongside right up to qualifying. I was the only car there that could stand between his two cars (Atahan drives on Ahsen's team as well) and victory and he helped us like it was his own. Thank You!

Also, thank you to John Thompson and Todd from the TTO FC team. You were a huge help, as well!

By the way, if anyone has or knows of any rear rockers available for an RT-41, please let me know.