Thread: WGI Roll Call

Contributing Member John Merriman's Avatar
    Liked: 61

Default WGI Roll Call

Anybody up for the Regional at the Glen next weekend?

Liked: 36

Hi John:

Yes, I believe that you can count on Joe Marcinski making the tow from Virginia. And since the lad is now of legal age, we'll be there too.

John D.

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Hey John, not this Glen event, but as promised I have actually made room reservations for the Sept Fun One Double. I'll be bringing both my Crossle and Greg Kokolus and his PRS. Prout, Pocock, maybe even Taylor, etc etc are also planning on it.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 20

I'll be there in a CF. It'll be my first event at the glen. Any advice on where to paddock?

Steve

Liked: 0

Default In

Hey John,

Yep, I'm all signed up as far as I know. Hope you don't mind - I'll be running GY175 or GY160 takeoffs on my CF. I'll save the R60s for BeaveRun. Looking forward to finally getting out there with the northeast crowd. If you have any suggestions on where to paddock, I'd like to hear them as well.

Erik

Contributing Member John Merriman's Avatar
    Liked: 61

Default Sounds good!!

Sounds like we're getting a good crowd for FF/CF race!! Great! Cold brews all around at the Seneca Lodge Saturday early evening. See y'all there !! Tires? Well, Erik, maybe I'll try to find some stickies too!! I like to paddock where the old Skid Pad used to be - It's all paved now. Straight ahead when you come through the tunnel, straight at the two intersections and then turn right just after the second intersection.

Rand! I don't believe you! Please FAX proof of your hotel reservation to me immediately! Hey, if all those guys come to what is arguably the greatest Double Regional weekend of the season - and the Third Annual NEC Finale - we're sure to have a superb event!!
    Last edited by John Merriman; 07.16.05 at 7:34 AM. Reason: Another slight revision!

John,
    The Falls Motel, Montour Falls, NY, Thursday Sept 15 through until checking out Tuesday Sept 20 after a full day Monday of Finger Lakes wine trail and tasting and , well, you know.......
    I actually do really have a written confirmation of room reservation !!!!!!! Somewhere.....
    It was my home away from home for the year I spent working for the International Motor Racing research Center in Watkins, got to know Mr Chicken real well that year....
    Mike

Liked: 280

Hi John,

John D. is correct. I will see you there. Looking forward to seeing you. I miss all the guys from the Northeast.

Mike forgot to mention that Mr. Chicken is 5 star. The finest dining in the Finger Lakes. '

I believe that JD King is also entered.

Liked: 73

Default I'm there

Yup. I'll be there, bringing Tom Smith along with his Zink Z10 too.
    JD
    Zink Z10

Liked: 0

Default Roll Call

So according to the on-line registration, the following people are entered.

FF
    Boyer, Raymond
    DAddario, Davy
    Petzko, David

CF
    Shepard, Erik
    (Don't know if anyone else - the CF title links to "CFC"...)

NCF
    Wilson, Stephen
    King, J.D.
    Merriman, John
    Marcinski, Joe
    Klein, Peter
    Smith, Tom ?

Anybody else?

I'm starting to think I'll be a bunch better off just running the R60's from last weekend then?... Guess I shouldn't have bought those take-offs...

Contributing Member
    Liked: 302

Default Glenn

I have the the September 17/18 event down on my schedule also. Looks like we will have full fields.

Hey JD, please tell Tom Smith hello for me,I raced with him in 2000 when I was at VIR but haven't seen him since. We had a fun race one day, good guy, please give him my regards.
    See you in September at the Glen, Mike

Thread Information