Thread: icard question

Classifieds Super License John Robinson II's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default icard question

I am looking at getting one and noticed on their website that it archives past sessions. Is this something new? I talked to the rep when they first started this in cen fl region and thought i remembered that it couldnt do that, hence you would have to write the times as they were displayed.
    If it does archive previous sessions, how many will it store? How long will it keep archived data stored? Will it d/l all sessions or do you have to stop it from recieving the next session?

The USB version looks pretty handy, but I wonder if the insurance on my laptop would cover it falling off the pit wall and gettting run over????

TIA
    John

Liked: 0

John,

We sell the Icard kits, but they are new to me. On monday, I will do all the research and give you a call in the morning to discuss this if you would like. Please send me an email at jamie@cdoc.com with your number. Thanks!
    Jamie Cole

89 Reynard CFC

Only those who risk going too far will ever know how far to go

http://www.kintera.org/grassroots/jamieracesforlaf/

Liked: 43

Jamie

A question I have about the icard system is with the range. How far can on be away from timing and still receive the data.

Thanks

Liked: 0

OK, Here is the scoop...

The USB version of the Icard system stores everything into a file that is opened in MS Excell spread sheet. It stores as many as you would like before downloading, so you do not have to download after every session.

The Range on the Icard is 1/2 to 1 mile. I was told if you are using it in your motorhome that the range is lowered significantly. They sell an external antanea that can be attached to the outside of your motorhome with a magnet, if you want to use it inside.

We have all the versions in stock at CDOC, and we also sell used gameboys that have been tested and work like new.

If your interested, give me a call on Monday at 866.390.2362 and I will get you set up. Make sure you ask for Jamie!
    Jamie Cole

89 Reynard CFC

Only those who risk going too far will ever know how far to go

http://www.kintera.org/grassroots/jamieracesforlaf/

Thread Information