Thread: Van Diemen RF82

Liked: 0

I would like to know how the water pipes run on a VD RF 82 at the front suspension. Normally I would think that they run along the bottom rail but at the front suspension the bracket of the shock is in the way. Enlighten me please
    Ed, The Lotus 46 Register

Liked: 25

The front suspension is the same as on my RF81. The pipes bend around the bottom of the shock. They are very complicated bends (multi-plane), and I bought new ones from Universal Racing Services in the UK. They were reasonable with shipping absorbed in a larger order and fit perfectly. I presumed that it would take a lot of time and trial and error to do them locally (I live close to the middle of nowhere). You can see a picture of the right one on my car by going to this web page and clicking on "chassis-front.jpg" [edit - link now fixed]:
    http://www.geocities.com/chambersfw/VanDiemen/

- Frank C

[size="1"][ March 23, 2003, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Frank C ][/size]

Liked: 0

Frank,
    Thanks for the advise. I'll get in touch with URS. I'am already a wellknown customer of them
    Ed, The Lotus 46 Register

Thread Information