Liked: 0

Default Easy Contingency Money Here for the taking...

My new company has a very unique contingency plan... You buy 3 stickers for $10.01 (1 on each sidepod, 1 on the nose). If you win a race, it is a $100.00 in store credit. 2nd Place is $75.00 store credit, and 3rd place is $50.00 in store credit. Here is the unique part of it:

10th place pays $100.00 also!!!

This is per event, available to anyone. All we need is a race result sheet and a picture. If you check our website www.cdoc.com there are alot of ways to spend this contingency money. Not just safety equipment, but plumming, electrical, trailer set up and many more.

Call us at 866.390.2362 and ask for Jamie and I will explain all the details.
    Jamie Cole

89 Reynard CFC

Only those who risk going too far will ever know how far to go

http://www.kintera.org/grassroots/jamieracesforlaf/

Liked: 447

Whoah!! Great deal! For what events Jamie? Regionals, Nationals, June Sprints, Runoffs? Are they all able to win dough? Are there a minimum number of cars for the event? Where do I sign?
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 11

Stackable? Min # of cars? Expiration?

Seems like a good deal indeed.
    Sean O'Connell
    1996 RF96 FC
    1996 RF96 FB
    2004 Mygale SJ04 Zetec

Default Cdoc?

Jamie, are you now affiliated with CDOC? I thought you were A-Motorsports? If
    I stop by CDOC here in Charlottesville, will they give me the same deal? I'm
    confused, but like the idea of contingency money!

Thanks,
    John

A Motorsport.com is history... I am now an official member of CDOC. I wrote a post in the general business classifieds explaining my new work cituation. I am actually in Charlottesville right now training for a few weeks. If you stop by, I will hook you up with the necessary stickers for the Contingency. I am working right now to get all the answers to all the questions so far. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Jamie Cole

89 Reynard CFC

Default Makes sense now

Hi Jamie, I just saw your other post and it makes sense now, thanks. I don't know
    if you're interested, but a bunch of gearheads get together once a month at the Brick
    Oven Pizza, and tomorrow (Tuesday the 21st) is our day. If you're interested in joining
    us for dinner, look for a motley crew at a table in the back sometime after 6:30. We
    never know who's going to be there, but its usually interesting. I'll be tied up this
    evening, but you can call me tomorrow on my cell phone if you'd like to chat (the
    number is 434_962_4628).

Later,
    John

Liked: 447

Here's a link to the mentioned decals in order to be allowed to win some CDOC dough!

http://www.cdoc.com/detail.asp?id=21...name=CDOC+Gear
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Hold off on ordering these stickers... we are working on the details of the program and it may take a few weeks... I am new here and got a little excited about giving you guys contingency money. It is there, but the details have to be worked out.
    Jamie Cole

89 Reynard CFC

Default Brick Oven

I highly reccomend the Brick Oven. I used to eat there every Friday for lunch for 2 years!!
    Jeff O

Default Cdoc

Nice to hear about the contingency program. We have purchased several items from CDOC in the past for Chris. Too bad we can't get the decals on the car before this weekend at Cleveland. Chris also needs a new pair of gloves, will CDOC be at the Cleveland Grand Prix?

Thread Information