Thread: The FIA Survey

Contributing Member Thomas Copeland's Avatar
    Liked: 165

Default The FIA Survey

I had an online FIA survey emailed to me. The questionaire was asking fans to submit their views on how to improve the sport (Formula One). I remember someone mentioning this survey here earlier. Anyone can give their views. There are only a couple of days left to submit. It only took me 5 minutes.

Here is the link:

http://www.fia.com/index_1024.html

Give them an earful!

Oops, meant to put this in the off topic forum.
    Firman F1000

Liked: 0

Did the survey... will it help??

I think we should all email redbull and tell them to let Speed drive at Indy!!!!!!
    Jamie Cole

89 Reynard CFC

Only those who risk going too far will ever know how far to go

http://www.kintera.org/grassroots/jamieracesforlaf/

Contributing Member Bob Ramberg's Avatar
    Liked: 0

Too bad there isn't a section where you can express your thoughts. I guess Bernie and Max didn't want to read all the personal attacks, anatomical references and impossible physical requests.

I say bring back those big-ass rear tyres, make the fronts skinnier, no carbon brakes, H-pattern manual shift, no power steering and traction control shall be via the driver's right foot. And chicanes! we don't need no stinkin' chicanes.
    Bob Ramberg
    Z10C

Thread Information