Classifieds Super License Joefisherff's Avatar
    Liked: 103

Default Blackhawk Results

Any results or details on the Blackhawk National Race? Did Marc break out his new DB6?

Liked: 3

Marc has had the DB6 out a couple of times now. Unfortunately, yesterday was not as successful.

This is from memory and hearsay... please feel free to correct me:

1. Anders Graff
    2. Brewer
    3. Blanc
    DNF Wheatcroft
    DNS LaRue

LaRue lost a clutch on Saturday.
    Brewer charged hard after a first-corner first-lap incident with an FC. I'm told he also spun trying to catch up. He was making up a couple of seconds a lap, but he had already lost a full lap.
    Wheatcroft got hit early on. I didn't see it, but I heard it described as an overly-optimistic passing attempt by another car.
    Blanc lost a water pump early on and limped to a finish.

This was Graff's first National event, but don't think that he was a back marker who just fell into it. He drove very well and turned a personal best time. He'd have finished toward the front no matter what happened around him.

Classifieds Super License Joefisherff's Avatar
    Liked: 103

Default Thanks

Thanks John for the update.

Liked: 0

Default Live, From Cloud Nine

BROADCASTING TO YOU, LIVE, FROM CLOUD NINE.....

Thanks, John! Those are some nice words! Uh-oh... Andy's learning how to drive.

HOWEVER, credit has to go where credit is deserved:

LINDSTRAND MOTORSPORTS, INC.- You guys friggin' ROCK! Their engineering prowess and tireless dedication has made my car a safe, reliable machine, and an absolute animal in the turns and on the curves. I just hope I can learn to drive the car as fast as it can go. Seriously, the car sticks like glue! <<I am bowing toward the Lindstrand Motorsports shop every night!!!>> They get the credit, and an endless amout of thanks, gratitude.

BILL EHRLINGER- I needed a cylinder head, and, this guy hooked me up. A fresh head, STILL owned by him, made from a great casting that he didn't/doesn't have to part with. Thanks, man! Still, I really wish I would have paid for that head on Friday, and not after the race on Sunday. <<Bowing to you, too. Generosity and kindness are traits to be admired>>

FARLEY ENGINES- The makers of BIG SMOKE! Holy crap does that engine tug. You guys have your game, DOWN! It IS art, it IS science, and IT IS an afterburner strapped to your back. <<Bowing to you and yours.>>

KELLY ANN BOWE- Credit goes to the lady to whom I am betrothed. People, if you have the chance, marry a Seibken's employee, they're race ready! <<Aaaah, what's a retirement account, right, Kelly... Kelly? Humm... where'd she go?>>

Thread Information