Thread: IRP Test day

Liked: 0

Default IRP Test day

Who is coming to the IRP regional next week? Is anyone coming just for the Friday test day?
    I will definitely be there for the Test day, and depending on the track conditions, I will probably register for the race weekend.

The paving is done and I am trying to get permission to drive around the track and possibly get a few video clips of the new areas in a vehicle instead of the one that is posted on the Indy Regions website.

This is a good time to shake a car down before the EWC goes into full swing.
    Brian Duncan<br />Indy Region

Liked: 64

I'm still putting the finishing touches on the car but....I'll be there. Long range forecast is calling for rain though.
    Wes Allen
    Merlyn MK-025 CFF#62

Contributing Member Tom Tipsword's Avatar

Brian, if everything keeps working out we'll be there for the racing. Won't make it for the test day, but we'll be there sometime that day, maybe early afternoon. Hope to see you there.

Default Irp

I spoke with the track manager at IRP and was invited to tour the track and its new pavement. I was under the impression that there were many areas of the track that were being paved or curbing added. Actually the only paving that was done was in turn 1. The rest of the track remains the same, so I forfeited the tour. The repairs in turn one will still be a great improvement.
    Brian Duncan<br />Indy Region

Thread Information