Thread: Farewell

Liked: 0

Default Farewell

I would like to take a moment to thank all of you for your time and friendships over the last 15 years. Today is my last day involved with Competition Tire and I will be moving on to another job tomorrow. I must say that I have learned a lot from so many of you and don't be suprised if I don't pop my head in at the track once in a while. Maybe even as a driver, just don't tell my wife. But special thanks to Kevin Firlien, Chas Shaffer, Rick Silver, the Summit Point and New England region drivers and workers. All of you left an impression that I will always keep. Be safe and I hope to see you all at the track. Sincerely, Dennis Swartz....

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Hi Dennis,
    Sorry to read your post, we will miss you here in the NorthEast. I hope you are looking forward to your next project and certainly hope you will stop by Lime Rock sometime this season.
    Best of luck, see you soon , Mike Rand

Liked: 3310

Hey, Dennis,

Your help has been appreciated in more than just NEDiv. We'll miss your help. Thanks, and good luck in your new job.
    Dave Weitzenhof

Liked: 9

Dennis,
    I'm so sorry to hear you are moving on. I sincerely hope you and your family the best. I want to thank you for all the help, support, belief in my brother and I, the advice over the years but most importantly your friendship. If you ever decide to put on a helmet you better call me.

I hope our paths cross again soon,
    Chas

Contributing Member

Dennis,
    Sorry to hear that you are moving on. You will be missed. We will miss your smiling face at the track. My best to you and your family

Liked: 14

Default thank you my friend

Dennis you have been and will continue to be my good friend for a long time now. Good luck to you and your family.

Kevin
    Kevin Firlein Autosport,Inc.
    Runoffs 1 Gold 3 Silver 3 bronze, 8 Divisional , 6 Regional Champs , 3x Drivers of the year awards

Liked: 57

Default dennis

thank you for all the great years. you were very helpful to every one at k-hill motorsports
    good luck with your new job and if you get buy the track stop in for a beer
    thanks again for all the years of great service
    kris kaiser

Liked: 5

Default Dennis

While I haven't been road racing as long as some of these guys, I have enjoyed our conversations after racing was done for the day with some of the lunatics who posted above. Good luck with the new job. Scott

Liked: 123

Default Dennis

You helped me, and I was and am grateful. Thank you again.

Brian

Dennis,
    Thanks a ton for all of the help, advice, hustle, and not bending my wheels. You will be greatly missed by me and my father. Good luck in your future endevors and we hope to see you soon. If you do drive consider FF. They're a blast.
    Steve Maxwell FF08

Liked: 24

The best of luck to you and your family in the future. You will be missed, for your racing tire insights and the many candid conversations. I have been very grateful for your help and assistance over the years. Stop by some time whenever you are near an SCCA event.

-Rick

Dennis,

The SCCA community will be sorry to see you go. Your insight and help at the track has been greatly appreciated, even by those of us running other tires. Ill always remember the help you gave me at Watkins Glen a few years ago with a bad valve stem on my IT car when I only had a few minutes to get to the grid. Saved the weekend for me.

Good luck with your future endeavors and hope to see you at the races,

Brian

Liked: 142

dennis,

I'm sorry to see you're leaving!!! You've always been a huge help to Doug and more recently me in my regional efforts.

Best of luck in your new career. Thanks for all your knowledge effort and support!

-Brendan Puderbach ff31
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Contributing Member Don Denomme's Avatar
    Liked: 4

Dennis,

You have provided me with great info and support over the years. We both know the work that you've done to support the Club Ford tire needs in the northeast. Thanks again for the conversations and good fortune in your new position.

Thread Information