Liked: 29

Default championship winning 1985 Swift Db-3 for sale

2005 Regional points champion car for the Rocky Mountain Division, Two current track records (after engine and tranny rebuilt) TONS and TONS of spares that can be made available, two weekends on new engine 147.3 h.p. Dyno from Farley and blue printed taylor transmission and axles , Brand new farley head no time on it Jan '07 , over 12.7k invested in engine/ transmission alone (everyone thinks I'm Nuts because of it , But track Records are much louder specially against late model cars ), Aim dash and ALL the best pieces on car,4+ sets of wheels,17 gear sets,six sets of front wings, three rear wings,4-5 sets of springs (Most New),several complete uprights,rockers,A-arms,Etc.

If someone makes me a GOOD offer I will consider it letting this FAST Car Go To a new home , this is not a fixer upper, it is ready and set-up to race right away and win.

You can call me at 915.726.0993 for more information or e-mail me at: joseg@glabels.com
    Last edited by jose gerardo; 08.31.07 at 12:40 PM.
    Step on the gas until you see the bright light..... THEN BRAKE HARD !

Thread Information