Thread: NHIS April 10th

Contributing Member
    Liked: 10

I'm hoping to make it to a test day at NHIS on Thursday 4/10 in preparation for SCCA school on Sunday 4/13.

Is anyone else planning on being there on that Thursday?

I'm getting close to having the car reassembled and have never even driven it yet. I'll feel better knowing there will be some other FF guys there to give me some advise if I need it (which I'm sure I will).

Also, I know that cars run in the afternoon at NHIS, but do they separate open and closed wheel cars??

Thanks...ONLY FOUR MORE WEEKS TO GO!!!! (This has been the longest winter of my life)

Liked: 10

At NHIS they run separate open/closed sessions only if there's a large turnout. But NOTE they do NOT always run the cars in the afternoon. Costs are $5 each at the Gate and $100 per car.

Here's the schedule for April, May and June:

APRIL
    Sat 5th 9-5 Call to confirm ( 603-783-4744 )
    Sun 6th 9-5 Call to confirm
    Thurs 10th Cars 1-5
    Thurs 24th Cars 8-12
    MAY
    Fri 2nd SCCA Cars 9-5
    Thurs 15th Cars 8-12
    Thurs 23rd Cars 8-12
    JUNE
    Thurs 5th Cars 8-12

Good idea to call and confirm the day before. With the winter we've been having (more snow tomorrow) you can't be sure it'll all melt by May!!
    Dale Carter
    2003 VanDiemen FE #29
    Life is Good

Liked: 0

Here's an opportunity to help a new car owner to our ranks. Rather than Mike having to seek out drivers at NHIS with his questions, can anyone get to him even before the event and make sure he's on track with the rebuild? I use a prep shop which doesn't make me the best candidate for giving advice on how to effect any repairs.

Best Wishes,

Greg Kokolus
    NCF #56
    PRS RH-01
    Phila Region
    <BR>

Thread Information