Douglas Brenner

Default RF99 Van Diemen Zetec

THIS CAR IS NOW READY TO GO, WITH NEW QUICKSILVER SEALED ZETEC ENGINE INSTALLED. This car has every part you would want to put on your Van Diemen. Ohlins TTX40s with Hyperco springs and hydraulic perches, Pennon wings and difuser, CDS dash etc. etc. etc. The only difference between this car and a 2000 and up VD is that it is a few inches narrower in the sholders. If you ever had to replace the frame this would be the same as a later model. Do the math on putting these parts on an existing car without these additions. If you want a competitive Zetec FC car I think you will see that this car is an incredable bargain. If I lived closer to the East Coast F2000 series this car would not be for sale. I no longer wish to race with SCCA and this car is not legal for the Pacific 2000 series.

RF99 Van Diemen FC Zetec.
    New Quicksilver sealed motor
    Stainless exhaust
    Wide track suspension with late model front uprights with high ackerman clevises.
    Late model bodywork. No gaps and ridges. Custom fuel filler cover (no need to take rear bodywork off to refuel) All Camlock (no dzuse fittings)
    ICP calipers
    Tilton cluch release
    Clutch and rear brake hard lined. Single brake reservoir.

Pennon Componants:
    Nose and splitter
    Front wing with one piece flap
    Difuser
    Rear wing (upper and lower and sideplates)
    Sidepod kickers
    Sidepod floors

Ohlins TTX40 shocks with Hyperco spring perches and Hyperco springs. This is the best shock package you can get! About $11000 to replace.
    CDS dash and data aquisition system with GPS including wireless quick disconect steering wheel hub.
    Radio harness
    Spare ECU
    New radiators (filled with distilled water) All radiator shrouding perfectly fit.
    Custom center high mounted water header tank
    Hollow axels with Taylor aluminium tripods
    Stainless belly pan with high shear rivits
    1 year old Fuelsafe fuel cell
    Fuel pump bypass switch and onboard main electric cut switch
    Schroth belts for Hans
    New fire system
    Ball joints tight (just replaced 4)
    REM work in gearbox with new Fast Forward aluminum diff carrier
    One set New Jongbloed 6" & 8"Wheels
    1 set trailer wheels
    This is not a "professionally maintained" (hacked and worn out) car. I have done everything on this car. There are too many little touches to list.
    This car is homologated in FC, FA, and FS.
    This is a perfect car with all the right stuff. I live in a beautiful area on the north coast of California. We have a nice little guest room for anyone who wishes to come up and inspect the car. If you really want a VD Zetec and miss this opportunity you will not be happy. $46K .
    Douglas Brenner 707 964-6226
    Last edited by Douglas Brenner; 05.07.09 at 4:22 PM.

Contributing Member D.T. Benner's Avatar
    Liked: 2

Default One sweet car.

Douglas has put 2 years of work into making everything about this car as good as possible. In FS trim it's as Fast as mine and converted back to FC would be as good as any car out there. remember this car was built by someone with years of experience and driven by someone who Owned it at the end of the day and not someone who treated it as a Disposable Item!

Liked: 3

Douglas,

When I saw your car at Thunderhill I believe my comment was - OMG, what a fabulous car! I can't imagine that there exists a more detailed or better sorted car than yours...and you proved it on the track! Whomever buy it will be getting the deal of a lifetime.

Liked: 48

Default awesome car !!!

Really sad to see Doug not race ....hope he changes his mind .....GREAT GUY !!!

The car is FABULOUS !! in every detail .. E V E R Y detail ........... it would make any driver happy !!

Hope this car stays on the west coast ... !!
    friend us on FaceBook search "velocity haus"
    like on facebook search "velocity haus Engineering"
    Velocityhaus.com
    velocityhaus@gmail.com
    @Velocityhaus2 instagram

Liked: 309

Doug, I really hate to see you go, so will make a super-duper one-time-good-deal. Straight across for Ol' Hoopty...whatya say?

Stan Clayton
    Stohr Cars

Douglas Brenner

Here is one picture. I am planning on taking some pictures of the car soon and will post them........Thanks Douglas

Douglas Brenner

Default picts

Here are some more pictures

Douglas Brenner

Eric at Quicksilver said to re-post this. A new crate Zetec motor is on the way to Quicksilver to be tuned and sealed and I am installing a new Fast Forward aluminum diff housing in the gearbox. This car sill soon be ready for FC or the east coast F2000 series. This car has everything you would ever want to have on a FC car. Email or call 707 964-6226 for info. Thanks Douglas
    Last edited by Douglas Brenner; 02.08.09 at 9:34 PM.

Douglas Brenner

New Fast Forward diff housing in and new engine at Quicksilver being dynod and sealed as we speak. Don't miss this car if you want a Zetec F2000

Douglas Brenner

The new engine is now installed (thanks to the help of Darrell Benner!) and the car is ready for delivery.
    Last edited by Douglas Brenner; 05.07.09 at 4:15 PM.

Contributing Member Bill Kincaid's Avatar
    Liked: 1

If you are serious about a Zetec FC you won't find better. Or a better guy to buy from. You MIGHT find one for less money but you will NOT find one that's better value. This is a top notch car.

Douglas Brenner

Here are some pictures I promised. Sorry it took so long. Included with the car will be an Acer laptop with all the CDS software already loaded and a Brenner lift and stand.

Liked: 4

Did you sell the car?

Liked: 48

Default yes

sorry to say we wont be seeing Doug here anymore car has been sold a while back
    friend us on FaceBook search "velocity haus"
    like on facebook search "velocity haus Engineering"
    Velocityhaus.com
    velocityhaus@gmail.com
    @Velocityhaus2 instagram

Thread Information