Liked: 0

Default Crossle 63 For Sale

I'm moving and need to sell my car. I have not raced the car in a few years since my mentor and sponsor passed away. The car is in great shape but I recommend going through it before taking it on the track. It comes with three sets of wheels, two with slicks, one with rains, spare noses, a set of side pods, and main body. It has a Sterling motor, extra gear sets, and extra springs. There are spares and other parts though I can't recall everything. I'll try and post some pics this weekend if it doesn't rain. The car is a blast to driver but I have not had the time or dollars to run it. The car is located in Nor Cal and the price is $7500 for everything.

George

Liked: 1

Default Crossle 63

George
    Not to many 63f'S out there. I own one of the sisters of your car - would enjoy knowing the history to the best of your knowledge and any pictures you have available. I can attest that the 63F is handsome for a Crossle, well balanced when properly set up, robustly built, easily worked on and competitive in CFC.

I would also be interested in good spares if they are available.

Thanks,

David Keep
    mikeep63@yahoo.com

David, glad to hear from a fellow 63 owner. I purchased the 63 in 1989 from TR Raceservice, the west coast Crossle dealer prior to Porter. I've had the car ever since and only raced about 12 events.

I've been out of racing for a while and didn't know there was a CFC class. I'd consider racing again but I'm moving out of the continental US. I agree with your evaluation of the 63, it's fun to drive and not as narrow as some other brands, especially for those with wide shoulders. I've used the TR Raceservice set-up specs as well as Continental Crossle's specs.

I've been told that I can get more if I part it out, but I'd rather sell the package complete to give someone a good package. If I don't sell it whole I will consider parting it out. If so, I'll let you know.

Regards,

George

Default Update

Hi All, I really am moving and need to sell the Crossle 63, price reduced to $6500.

Regards,

George

Please send any photos and list of spares to my private email.

thanks,
    Scott B

blueheroninn@sbcglobal.net

Email sent, pics will be sent in a couple of weeks after I get back from Hawaii, sorry for the delay.

George

Liked: 259

Default Crossle 63

George-
    if the the 63 has an LD-200 transaxle, I'll buy the your package for $6500.

Art
    artesmith@earthlink.net

Default Crossle

Hello George....

Could you e-mail me some pictures and a complete list of spares.. I may have a client who this car would be a good fit for..

Thanks

Vince vtj@mc-w.com

Liked: 1

Default 63f

George,

while you are sending pictures, please send pictures and a list of what is available for the car. Thanks - my e-mail address is mikeep63@yahoo.com

David Keep

Art Smith, the 63 has a Hewland Mk 8/9. I'm not familiar with the LD-220 or the differences, sorry.

George

Hi All, I will be in Hawaii for a couple of weeks and back around April 7th.Sorry I can't send any pics, I have not taken any digital images yet. As far as the spares, there are 2 extra noses (new), spare sidepods (used), upper body (used), rear crossmember, 1 rear rocker (used), 1 front upright (used) spare intake manifold, brake pads, rotors (2?), 1 spare stock head (used & not race prepped), 3-sets of wheels/tires (Revolution 3-piece w/slicks, Panasport 3-piece w/ slicks, & panasport 1-piece w/ rains). I recommend new tires since they've been sitting for a few years. There probably stuff I've left out since I have to move my car and other items, surrounding the 63 before I can get to my boxes. I know there are gearsets sufficient to run Laguna and Sears Point (Infineon). There is no trailer with the car.

Hope this helps but I've got to pack since I've leaving in a few hours.

Regards,

George

Thread Information